The O’Leary Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit, action-oriented group of parents, teachers and administrators created to help promote and support our student athletes, coaching staff and the sports programs at Vera C. O’Leary Middle School. Our members believe academics and athletics go hand and hand for the success of our children. Our mission:
- Promote positive school spirit and support of our sports programs.
- Promote active and community minded parent involvement.
- Help build morale and promote good sportsmanship.
- Raise funds to provide supplementary financial support to all athletics through sales of spirit gear, operating the concession stand and vending machines, and other fundraisers.
- Support athletic and academic excellence in all student athletes.
- Maintain our history and the tradition of excellence, which exemplifies our student athletes, teams, coaching staff and school.